Tuesday, January 18, 2011

LOVE letters | Valentine's Day Inspiration

I found these at iheartnaptime sometime during the summer and have been wanting to make them ever since.  What's great about Valentine's Day decor is that it can really be used anytime of the year, especially since these aren't completely pink and red!  

I know what your thinking... and yes, I do realize that this would be another Collage Pauge project... I am telling you, I'M OBSESSED!! 

project and photo from iheartnaptime

I am going to be looking for more Valentine's Day inspiration, I think all of my Valentine's decor fits into a plastic grocery bag.  Sad!  If you have any ideas, for fun Valentine's decor shoot me a comment, I am looking to get crafty this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...